Posted by & filed under .

If we have a housing available that suits your needs, you’ll need to fill out a reassignment form at a Housing customer service center to request the change. You’ll need to show this to the CSC of your current assignment when you check out and to the CSC of your new assignment when you check in.

Comments are closed.