Activating the Stream2 App
Stream2 will give you the ability to stream your favorite shows on your mobile devices and via Roku, FireTV, or AppleTV.
How to get connected on Stream2:
- For mobile devices, as well as Roku, FireTV or AppleTV; download the Stream2 app (from Apogee Telecom Inc.) from your device or service app store
- On your computer or laptop: open a web browser and go to: https://webplayer.mystream2.com
- On the initial welcome page search for and select “University of Southern
- Sign in using your university network login credentials and complete Duo factor
- Affirm the licensing agreement information
- From the home page you can navigate to the TV Guide, lists of channels and
recordings to select and view content
Please note that in order to view Stream2, you must be on the USC campus or in a USC Housing facility AND connected to USC Secure Wifi, USCResNet or USCNET. The Stream2 service cannot be accessed when away from campus or through other wifi, cellular or network connections. Some mobile devices search and switch networks depending on your settings. Ensure you are on USC Secure Wifi when accessing Stream2 services.
If you have any questions please contact IPTV support at 1-877-478-8858 and press ‘option 2’ for student support.